Ultimate Plumbing & Repair, Inc. is pleased to announce we’re accepting resumes for an experienced plumber to join our team. But just any plumber won’t do—we’re looking for a “plumber’s plumber,” someone who has the right mix of skills, experience, customer care and work ethic to live up to and represent our company name in every aspect of your work.
Owned and founded by Joe Hughes, himself a plumber, Ultimate Plumbing has been serving Mooresville and beyond for over 14 years and is still going strong. We’re very proud of the fact we’ve never turned down a job. It’s our responsibility to help our friends and neighbors with their plumbing problems fast, efficiently and with friendly service, no matter what time of the day or night, and we take it seriously. Joe firmly believes in his people taking care of our clients, and in turn making sure his people are taken care of the way they deserve as skilled tradespeople and valued members of the team.
Ultimate Plumbing & Repair, Inc. caters to residential and commercial clients across the greater Charlotte metro area and beyond, including Mooresville, Lake Norman and Indian Trail, just to name a few of the locations we serve. Some of the services we provide to our clients include:
- Water Heater Services
- Sewer Services
- Pipe Services
- Toilet Services
- Faucet services
- Shower Services
- Drain Services
- Plumbing Repair Services
- And more!
Successful candidates for the position will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Have verifiable work experience and references as a plumber
- Handle general plumbing tools and equipment, including but not limited to pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, augers etc.
- Have or be able to provide your own basic service plumbing tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Plenty of patience, friendliness, work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Be in good physical condition and strength, with the ability to work in tight, cramped or awkward spaces
- Valid NC driver’s license and clean DMVR
- Committed to delivering 5-star customer service and serving as an ambassador for both Ultimate Plumbing and our trade
- Specific responsibilities and position requirements will be discussed at interview
If the above qualifications sound like you, we at Ultimate Plumbing & Repair, Inc. would love to meet you! We’re looking for the best of the best, those who never settle for less than excellence and want to work for a company which rewards commitment, performance and talent. Send in your resume to Ultimate Plumbing Hiring today and let’s find out together if you have what it takes to be an Ultimate Plumber!